@bodhiguide community thread

Some of you are probably aware the Instagram account @bodhiguide was created by me years ago to try and gather up all bodhi seeds resources in one spot. It started as a thread on icmag and went to IG when that platform started blowing up.
Since then, IG’s censorship of weed related content, including hashtags, where I found most of the pictures I repost made it hard to keep finding fresh pictures of the new gear without reposting the same stuff over and over again.

So what I’d like to do is see if anyone here has nice quality fully matured flowering plant pics of Bodhi’s breeding work they’d like to throw up here for me to put up on the guide;
with the name of the strain & your IG handle (if you have one) or some other way you’d like to be credited for your picture.

If this is in the wrong section please move it to where it needs to be!

Peace

42 Likes

18 Likes

@Cannavore I think you will find a lot of what you are looking for over here, Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2) :v:

6 Likes

Yeah but i didn’t want to just start yanking people’s pictures without their permissions :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Are you mostly looking for glamor shots?

Edit: here’s a lavender jack I harvested the other day

17 Likes

Mango Hashplant at aprox 8 weeks.

Soul Mate (aprox 8-9weeks)
Pheno A

Pheno B

Hope they are of some use.

If you want to tag my IG, it’s same @sonsofavery
:v:

20 Likes

image image

Here’s a few old soul(pinesoul x omg) shots if used can put up my overgrow username don’t have a ig

17 Likes

Strawberry Temple 9wks

Mother’s Hashplant 9wks

I only have an IG to look at pictures (already following ) so I don’t care about credit. Feel free to crop or whatever you need to do

21 Likes

How did you like the strawberry temple that and old soul where my first bodhi packs i bought ended up losing the whole pack to dampening off been thinking I do a redemption run of it :joy: @Jim

2 Likes

I’m still growing it. I popped a whole pack and only ended up with 4 females. This one looks like it’s going to finish a couple of weeks earlier than the others, and it just looks better and smells better all around

3 Likes

@Cannavore you should rename this to the bodhi fap thread lol cause we’re gonna see some hot mommas in her.

Kailash pheno 3

Kailash pheno 2

8 Likes

I was lurking thru your Icmg thread not too long ago.

Here is Lazy Lightning at 10 or 11 weeks. Both were grown in 3 gallon fabric pots with FF OF Soil.

Good strong smoke. Robust lemony earth on both. Taste matched scent. Kept Pheno 1 around because im hooked. :grin:

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

14 Likes

I feel like we should invite @syzygy in here too. They’ve got some great pics if there happy to share em.

:v:

5 Likes

Thanks for all you do @Cannavore much much respect :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Lemon Wookie V1

Wookie leaner of Lemon Wookie

Neroli91

Temple V1

13 Likes

Hold my beer… I may have some stuff

4 Likes

How is the smell on the Mango Hashplant? What pheno is it?

3 Likes

Mango hashplant males.
Day 25ish some a week or so earlier.

@JustANobody

7 Likes

@lambchopedd

Strawberry Goji, from 2020

I reversed Granola Funk Remix (just experimenting with sts)

Pakistani Chitral

Skunk Hashplant (hs33) indoors

14 Likes

keep em coming!! lol. I’ll start posting these up this coming week. Maybe a couple tonight if i have the time =)

4 Likes