@bodhiguide community thread

You ( @Cannavore ) have my permission to use my pictures for the cause if you want. I posted a ton in my thread, the B thread as well as a compilation thread that I made here : Past adventures - mostly Bodhi or pollen chucks using his genetics. My other 3 threads have a lot more pictures in them but there’s a lot of nonsense to sift through as well…

Here’s a few recent ones that I posted there :

Triple Sunshine G (tk x SSDD)

Lav Jack - nn cut

I don’t have IG but it would be really cool if you reposted the guide pictures here, but could understand that may be an annoying amount of work and have other complications.

18 Likes

Bodhi Field Trip (GSC x Sunshine daydream).

Week 8:

Week 9 (day 63):

Harvest (day 64/65):

My Instagram is tednuggets but I don’t really use it. I just follow breeder accounts. lol. But you can tag me if you want (if you even use any of my pics)

I have a Bodhi Tranquil elephantizer remix (deadly g 88g13hp x snow lotus) that’s in week 5 of flower (iirc). I’ll gets pics of that posted here once it gets closer to finishing.

And I’ll have a Bodhi clusterfunk (Chem 91 x g13hp, iirc) going into flower when I have more space.

16 Likes

Wow, now I really regret not getting any Field Trip seeds when I had the chance. Nice growing!

2 Likes

It’s from a good few years ago.
But from what I remember it had quite a dumpster/subtle hashiness to it in flower. Which matured into more of a mango as it cured.
I’ll have to check and see if I had any more notes and get back to you.

:v:

1 Like

Hope I get a female or two of these out of my 3 plants nice job on that gal @TeddyNuggets

1 Like

Thank you so much! I have an open pollination run of them going now.

1 Like

Pollinated Mango Hashplant females. These are 2 of my favorite.

8 Likes

What have your favorite plants been so far in B’s lines @Cannavore ?

Here’s some more (re-posted) shots

Beautiful Day

Chem 91 x SSDD

Devil’s HP 1

Devil’s HP 2

Devil’s HP 3

Goji OG 3

Golden Hashplant 1

Golden Hashplant 2

Granola Funk 2

Granola Funk 3

Herer Hashplant

Kush 4 x SSDD

Lav Jack 1

Lav Jack 2

Redeye Jedi 1

Redeye Jedi 2

Space Monkey 4

Spirit Hashplant 1

Spirit Hashplant 2

Sunra

Sunshine Daydream

Sunshine Queen

Triple Sunshine A

Triple Sunshine C

Waking Dream

19 Likes

That lavender jack pheno #1 really reminds me of the pheno that I lost. My profile picture is from the last run I did with her.

2 Likes

Great pics, as always man! I’ve seen some of them before. Others I hadn’t though.

That granola funk looks great. Reminds me of the field trip a bit. You can definitely see the Girl Scout cookies in both.

Do you remember what that one tasted and smelled like?

I read the GSC tended to be dominant in crosses.

Really like that triple sunshine c too. How does that compare to the A?

1 Like

C was extremely strong and long lasting. The kind of herb where you mess up basic routine tasks. Would not be safe for operating heavy machinery. I’d say it was substantially stronger than the TK that I grew. I personally prefer the effects of A & TK over it but people who chase power would like it more I imagine.

What I have labeled as 2 was minty / hashy. What I labeled 3 was more rubbery skunky. The lavender pheno was really low quality (picture on my other thread). Wasn’t a fan of the cross and effects were kind of bland and short lasting.

All of the Lav Jacks that I’ve grown have been really sedating and couchlock type buds, which I didn’t expect. It’s possibly I pulled them too late though. Was this your experience too?

2 Likes

Interesting. Doesn’t really sound like the field trip as far as taste, smell and effects then. I thought it might be similar.

I have a really hard time describing the smell of my field trip keeper but I wouldn’t call it minty, hashy or skunky.
I also find the effects to be quite strong and very relaxing for me.

1 Like

So I pulled mine around 9 to 10 weeks but all 4 of the lavender jack phenos I’ve grown have all been like the sunshine daydream where the flowers are really flavourful and have had really complex smell profiles except for #3 that plant was shit lol. But in terms of effect still reminds me a lot of the SSDD where it wasn’t an ass blaster but rather super calming, not couch lock or getting to the point of total confusion but also not that potent either which I like about the lavender jack.

1 Like

Did you find a jack leaner in your seeds? I only found 1 and the others have all been wookie dominant.

1 Like

I’m not sure. My sativa looking cut smelled kind of similar (but not the same) to the NN cut. I assumed going off the sativa look that it was going to be jack leaning but I’ve never grown pure jack. All 3 seeds had very similar effects - as did the Lav Jack NN cut. I think the comparison to SSDD sounds reasonable, but for me SSDD leans more towards ‘extreme comfort’ and calming, whereas my LJs all just made me feel tired without the comfortable or calming feeling.

Here’s the other Lav Jack female that I had

6 Likes

I haven’t grown out pure jack either but pheno #1 that I grew definitely was a jack leaner, the smell of her was straight lemon pinesol where as my other phenos have all had a really crazy smell profile of lavender, berries, stone fruits, and potpourri which I am honestly a little obsessed with lol its just quite unique to me and the high is really enjoyable.

2 Likes

Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie day 69 (edited to change to 69 days) you are more than welcome if you’d like to use them. IG same as here. Thanks for the guide!!

15 Likes

More Cowbell

15 Likes