Starcube by Baked Beanz Preservation run

With the blessing of the author of this wonderful cross - @Samwellbb, I start this thread with the preservation of the Starcube variety.
I had the pleasure of growing this wonderful cross and was amazed at its power and energy …
Back in September 2023, 6 seeds of this variety sprouted, of which I received 5 female plants and 1 male.
With women’s plants, I have passed a full cycle and enjoyed their cultivation, and now I enjoy their therapeutic properties.

This is how it all started, multiple photos of the previous cycle

sc6

sc_4

sc_5

Now there are all 6 plants of Starcube, as well as several other clones of my maternal plants, whose crosses from Starcube I would like to get. They will be close enough in this tent. Perhaps after pollination, they will move to a larger tent.
On the weekend, they expect formation (unnecessary will be cut) and after a few days of recovery, I will switch the timer.

some part of Starcube F2 seeds i plan to spread here on the forum
I still do not know how it will be realized, but in any case I will try!

p.s.
I do not speak English
I print with the help of a translator, sometimes there are distortions of content … Be condescending …

71 Likes

Heya @Shevchenko i will follow and wish you the best for this preservation :pray::crossed_fingers:
@SamwellBB give us some incredible fire Genetics
Peace out my Friend

10 Likes

Best of luck with your grow. What language do you speak? Ukrainian?

7 Likes

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

:chair: I’m going to stop by if that’s alright :call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

thank you
yes, Ukrainian is my native language.

14 Likes

Успіхів у вашому зростанні. Печені боби виробляють кілька справді чудових сортів.

12 Likes

very nice to see this text!
thank you!

10 Likes

Hanging out now for the show, WOW :open_mouth: OOH look :eyes: there I believe is a spare seat :seat: and it the best one in the house :house:! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

tenor-7 IMG_4734

5 Likes

удачі, брате, твої рослини виглядають чудово

7 Likes

I hope I used the right words for that sentence!

In English that should translate to:

“Good luck brother, your plants look beautiful.”

9 Likes

Fantastic! Best of luck to you! Gonna watch this one.

3 Likes

This should be fun!

I’ll pull up a chair.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Awesome my Ukrainian brother! I always love watching your work, it’s about time some others here started seeing it too! Awesome much love and respect
:facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

This will be fun to watch. Right on brotha.
Best of luck!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

Great job, hanging around watching! Good luck!

2 Likes

Sir please don’t use large words that I don’t understand. :wink:

Always happy to see your grow

2 Likes

iif any of you are not familiar with shevchenko just know he is a master grower and super knowledgeable. so i am sure i will learn somthing here and will follow along.

4 Likes

What great genetics. Good luck with the run.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Look at the size of those cola! Sounds like you’re in for a blast!!

3 Likes