First cross I made. Farmers wedding f1s

well my mom and I made it but accidentally. So I had a budd give me a few clones 3 citrus farmers and one wedding cake. I didn’t have space for them so I gave them to my mom she has never really grown before it’s always been me growing but she figured she would give it a shot, and she put them out doors. I helped her for the first half of the season but then had gotten busy with work and was getting ready for my wedding. Come October when I went to go up and chop them for her and help her hang and dry them. That’s when I found out that one of the citrus farmers was a male and pollinated everything. So my mom gave me almost all the seeds and kept a few for herself. I have grown out the f1s and two of my buddies have also. I have found three super desirable phenos that I like and plan to hunt them this year and breed them to f2s. I am new to breeding but have done a lot of research. So here’s some pics of the f1s I have over 100 pics of them lol.

26 Likes

Welcome to OG! You are gonna love it here. Sounds like a fun cross you got going :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you. It definitely is I have been hold on to the seeds for years now but this year I am finally going to get a breeding chamber up and going.

2 Likes

I have a lot of pictures of the f1s but her is one of her outdoors the outdoors ones were put out in l beginning of august so not a lot of time to grow up big. I guess as a new member I can only post one pic in the replies

6 Likes

Welcome to OG and what a beautiful cross you made.

1 Like

Accidental pollination is some of the best work out there looking good my friend

2 Likes

Thank you. I am definitely happy with it got a lot of work to do with them.

2 Likes

Thank you. Definitely is the mom was massive so she put off a lot of seeds this was the mother the wedding cake.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Officialpassionfarms happy to have you here!! I’ll pull up a chair and watch the show. Everything looks awesome so far!

Keep reading other posts and posting and you should be able to drop all the pics soon. I’ll be happen to scroll through them.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

These look great! It’s always those accidental ones that turn out stellar! Welcome to OG you’ll definitely fit in here. :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Seems to be a superb looking cross.

@TopShelfTrees1 thank you. Yeah excited to see what I can finally work out of it this year.

@Smooth thank you it definitely is

1 Like

Welcome to OG :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

@G-paS thank you

Sounds/ looks good! Are you trying to keep the cake flavor? I loved the taste of it but it didn’t produce enough for me to keep in rotation. Definitely gonna hang around and watch the progress!

1 Like

@Jumbzz so the 3 phenos I am after are a bit strange. I like the cake flavor the mother was massive for and outdoors and bearing all those seeds. But the first pheno I am after is one that is purple almost black wether it’s grown indoors or out it keeps that color and so far when she has shown up she smells like grape soda with hints of lemon like. And earthy hash very unique and amazing. The second one I am after grows very vigorously and fast has tight nodes tends to fade very fall like colors both indoors and outdoors but smells like straight pine trees and tiny hint citrus. But mainly that pine tar/ pitch smell. The third is one that yields heavy and is frosted to hell. But seems to be that perfect balance between the wedding cake and the citrus farmer. So idk I have only probably popped about 50 seeds out of all the ones I have so far. And my two buddies have grown a few themselves they are f1s so still got some diversity.

1 Like

So here is a pic of the bud from the pine/ pine tar pheno of the farmer’s wedding that i harvested indoor last October.

Here is her a bit before the chop along with the other strains I ran. She’s the one with a black circle the pine tar farmers wedding pheno. The others from left to right in back are sour diesel, northern lights, granddaddy purple, Girl Scout cookies, front left to right is farmers wedding, Afghan skunk, white widow, and purple lemonade ff. And that’s my ig official_pasion_farms.

1 Like