Bodhi f2s for trade?

Hey,

Looking to do some fun trades for any Bodhi f2s you have or made. Just to be clear, I’m not looking to trade for your paid-for packs/half packs. Other than that I don’t have much preference.

US ONLY, please

My offers:

Mexican Death Sativa f2s — I have a stash of beans that originated from one female. Check my profile for a whole (closed) thread of my grow. Only wanna part ways with x10 seeds per trade though…

Acapulco Gold IX — again, did a thread a few years; check my profile.

Skunk Hashplant (hs33) f2s

Strawberry Milk x (Strayfox) Tresfighter f2s [collab] — was a limited release in 2020 iirc

Purple Pakistani Chitral

Supersilver HP f2s [gifted to me]

Strawberry Headband f2s [gifted to me]

Black Triangle f2s [gifted to me]

Gogi OG f2s [gifted to me]

33 Likes

Gonna PM you.

3 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: “WELCOME BACK” :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Missed you around da old Campus!! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Honorable Member who gifted the MDS that was put up in various Seasonal Giveaways. I vouch for him :100:%!! Whatever you do, DON’T sleep on his work. You take care, stay safe and, be well, Bro…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

PM incoming.

3 Likes

Yo man! Sendin ya a pm

3 Likes

Hey @lambchopedd I thought that we had a good initial interaction after you posted this thread where you told me you would set aside the Black Triangle F2, but now it seems as though you have ghosted me. Have I offended you in some way?

Maybe you ended up trading those Black Triangle to someone else, I don’t know. No big deal if you did, but please let me know.

1 Like